Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bruce continues to coach for Sunderland until 2014...

Sunderland, the club announced that the new England manager Steve Bruce was held until 2014.

 Bruce was received training with Sunderland year 2009, which is currently in seventh place and seeks to be the difference between the top ten at the end of the season for the first time in 10 years.

Bruce said a former commander of Manchester United, "I'm pleased because I renewed my contract with Sunderland, our team is very promising for the future. The challenge was great for me when I received the team and I am looking forward to continuing at the head of the technical staff for several years."

The club president Niall Quinn said: "It was important to create some kind of stability at the club and I am quite confident that Steve Bruce is the right person in the right place."

"We succeeded Bruce during a period of 18 months in the re-composition of the team and bring many of the most talented players at the start of his career and wants to achieve a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment